Friday, June 28, 2019

Friday

Dave and I both slept in this morning.  I woke up around 7:00, but saw it was still dark so knew it was raining...went back to sleep and finally woke up around 9:00!  Came out to see what Dave was doing and he had slept until 8:30!!  Easy to sleep when it's dark and rainy!  Basically it rained all morning.

I lied to you yesterday.  I don't have 2 blisters...I have 3!!  So after my shower, I had to apply 3 bandaids just to be able to put on my shoes.  Today I only got in 1.5 miles and all of those steps were done at Sam's Club and Walmart.  I've got the bandaids off now, letting the blisters dry up!  Hope they feel better tomorrow.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...