Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday

This was a hot one!  91 at one time.  When we came out of the Mall, we felt like we walked into a sauna!  Glad we walked inside.  Unfortunately I wore a pair of my old shoes walking, and I am now sporting two blisters - one on each of my big toes!  Won't be wearing those shoes to walk any more!  Bandaids are going to be my best friends!

This afternoon, Dave and I worked on his Board of Directors papers.  He's finally organized!  This evening, I saw my first lightning bug!! 

I've been watching the debates.  Wow!  There was some contention on the stage tonight!  I can't wait to hear what the ladies on The View say about it tomorrow!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...