Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Wednesday

I started out pretty slowly today.  Don't know why, but I was just being a slug!  I even called my brother before I had taken my shower.  That was after "The View".  Dave had gone out to mow at Bryan's so I had permission to be a slug! 

After I talked to Bob, though, I showered and got ready for my day.  First thing I did was go for a 2 mile walk in the neighborhood.  Didn't get quite enough steps in my trek around the cemetery, so I had to finish by going east on Westchester - clear to the end.  That added another 1,000 steps to my total.  I forgot to take my walking stick with me, so I was extra careful!

Tonight we had our annual HOA meeting here at the condo.  We had 25 of the 35 units represented at the meeting, plus 3 proxies.  Of the 7 that weren't represented, two are owned but vacant and one has just sold and closes Friday.  That only leaves 4 - I wonder where they were?  Hmmm...It was a good meeting!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...