Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday

We got back home to Waterloo this afternoon.  Got the camper unloaded and everything put away.  The laundry is started!!  It was a good trip...except for the rain!!  Other than this morning early, we haven't seen rain today - hooray!!  It's going to take a while for our rug to dry out! 


Here's sweet Kaitlyn before breakfast.  She's such a smiley little one!  I took her for a walk in her stroller to put her to sleep this morning, while Aidan was watching cartoons in our camper.  Allowed Bryan to get his camper ready to go.  After Kaitlyn fell asleep I parked her over by Bryan & Erin while I went into our camper and got it ready to go!  Feels good to be home!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...