Thursday, July 4, 2019

Independence Day

Today was a day for going our own way.  Bryan and Erin and the kids went to Ames for a free pancake breakfast and the parade.  We went to Ames, but not until later.  I really, really wanted a crispy meat burrito from Taco Time...Taco Time is no more...grrr!  Those were so good!  We ended up eating at the Boulder Tap and Grill.  I didn't want much so I ended up having an order of avocado fries...yum!  Never heard of them, but they were definitely good!

After lunch we went to Cindy & Joel's for a visit with them and their family - 2 of the 3 kids were there with their children.  That was so much fun seeing them all again!

Tonight after cooking burgers on the fire, Dave, Bryan and Aidan went into Boone to watch the night of destruction at the Boone Raceway.  They got to see a bit before it started pouring again!  It's been raining for an hour at least.  I'm sick of rain!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...