Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday

Yesterday afternoon, after walking, we took off for Ames/Gilbert for the evening.  I was invited to the summer social of my Beta Sigma Phi chapter.  It was held at Prairie Moon Winery, which is owned by one of my "sisters" and her hubby.  Beautiful place to have an event.  We've been there before, but it was for a wedding reception. 





We had a fun evening.  Stayed at the Best Western Plus out by the stadium.  Then we came home this morning! 

Dave went to Bryan's to mow (it's mostly shady there) while I swept and mopped a couple of rooms here.  I also got to watch a lot of the Cubs game.  When he got home, we went out to the mall for our walk and then went to Carlos O'Kelly's for dinner. 

Now I'm headed to bed shortly.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...