Monday, July 22, 2019

Monday

I actually slept kind of late today - that felt good!  After the view, I helped Dave find what breaker took care of what.  Then while he was replacing outlets, I went for my walk in the cemetery.  There was an older man there walking, too.  He told me he would be 88 on the 8th of August and he walked every day.  I would never believe he is almost 88.  He walks very fast and upright!!  I got my 2 miles in. 

I fixed ham balls, sweet corn, and new potatoes for supper tonight.  I didn't have many points for lunch, so I'm hoping I didn't go over my points tonight.  I didn't use any butter on my corn or my potatoes - Iowa sweet corn doesn't need butter to be good! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...