Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Tuesday

Dave ran some errands while I watched The View.  Then when he got home, we went for a walk in the cemetery.  There was one funeral just finishing when we got there and honor guard people waiting for another one to start.  So while we were walking, there was a 21 gun salute.  We stopped and waited for all of the shots before we started walking again.  They were just finishing and leaving when we got done walking.

This afternoon and yesterday, Dave has been changing icky looking electrical outlet plates for pretty white ones.  I am the gofer - I go turn off and on the breakers on command!  I also fetch tools that have been left behind!  It's good, I get more steps in that way!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...