Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Wednesday

Beautiful day here again!

This morning, I watched the Mueller Investigation.  I determined that the whole thing was a waste of time and money.  The Republicans were so rude!  I wish he had struck back, but then they were "always short on time!"  I can't believe anyone votes for some of these people!  The Democrats on the other hand, tried very hard to get Mueller to recommend impeachment, but he wouldn't even say the word!!  I think we should clean house and set term limits for all of those people! 

We did our walk outside again today.  I have to tell you that I thought these walks would get easier, but they don't seem to be.  I thought maybe 2 miles would get easier so then I could increase to 2 1/2.  That's not going to happen for a while yet!

When we got home from walking, we ate lunch.  Then this afternoon we both got an adjustment from the chiropractor and watched the Cubs!

Pretty boring, huh?!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...