Monday, August 12, 2019

State Fair!!

Today I walked the Iowa State Fair - 12,569 steps worth!!  My feet, my legs, my back - tired, tired, tired!!  Next time we go, I'm getting a mobility scooter.  It's much easier on me...and Dave because he doesn't have to hear me groaning!  He wanted me to get one today, but I wanted to walk.  I walked a bit this morning before we left for the fair.  I got lost cause I turned the wrong way - I was gawking at campers and campsites!  I ended up walking 1.5 miles just to get back to our site!  Didn't need that extra 1.5 miles.  Tonight after supper I pushed Kaitlyn in her stroller until she about fell asleep, too.  Tomorrow I'm staying here at the camper - my own staycation!  Dave will go with the kids to Adventureland. Here are some sights I captured today!









More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...