Saturday, September 21, 2019

Saturday

Rain, rain, please take a little break!  At least we're high and dry in the condo!  It rained or drizzled off and on all day today - and this evening, too.  In fact, it was really raining just a few minutes ago!

Dave and I went to the farmers market this morning.  Didn't get much - it's just fun to see what's there.  Several of the booths weren't there today - guess they didn't want to put up with the drizzle!  Then we went to Morg's in Waterloo for lunch.  This afternoon Dave went to Bryan's to help him while I watched the Cyclone football game on tv.  When it was over, I switched to the Cubs game.  Fun day for me! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...