Friday, September 20, 2019

Friday

Woke up to thunder, lightning and rain again this morning.  Everything is green, green, green...except for the corn and soybeans - they are starting to turn.  The soybeans are turning rapidly.  If it's dry enough, I predict harvesting by Oct. 1st.

Dave mowed her at the condo today and took some sand out to Aidan's sandbox.  The guys who are tuckpointing our building got the wrong kind of sand, so Dave took it for Aidan.  I made (or tried to make) some cards today.  Also got my newsletter done and to the publisher.

We also walked the cemetery today.  There was a funeral though, so we only got in a mile and a half.  Had to detour around the funeral.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...