Friday, November 22, 2019

Friday

Another almost perfect day today!!  The weather was gorgeous!!  We went to Bealls to get Dave some long pants...he's lost enough weight this past year that his clothes hang on him.  While we were there, I got a couple of jackets - a gray one and a white one.  Then we went to John's Pass to Gators to eat and watch the water.  We saw several dolphins and just enjoyed being on the water.  Once we were done. we went to Largo Nature Park to get in our walk.  We went the outside route today, which gave us a longer walk.  When we got done out there, we ended up on the regular boardwalk so we got to see both alligators.  We also watched a limpkin break open a shell and eat whatever was in it.  Didn't have my good camera with me, so these are from my phone.










Even won at cards tonight!  Pretty much another perfect day.  Thank you, God!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...