Thursday, November 7, 2019

Thursday

Dave and I took our walk early this morning and then we ran errands.  Afternoon found me at the Clinic for another mammogram and an ultrasound.  I'm hoping that all is clear.  Neither of the technicians could find anything, but the ultrasound was just precautionary. 

This evening, we went with Ann, Bob, Ron, and Marcia to Spinners - a revolving restaurant in St Petersburg.  Delicious food - a splurge definitely, but we were celebrating Ann's 75th birthday.  The sunset was beautiful tonight.


Lovely day!

Oaklyn didn't have a good day, but hopefully they've got her on the mend tonight.  Keep praying for her.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...