Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wednesday

We are hosting coffee this month.  That means early Wednesdays!  There were 27 people there this morning.  It's a far cry from what we used to have, but it's better than last week by 10 people!

I didn't walk today - I just wanted to be a slug!  We did, however, ride our bikes this afternoon and I did play cards this evening.  We also got to facetime with Bryan and the kids.

Oaklyn is progressing in a timely manner.  She's off the ventilator and doing well.  Cassie even got to hold her for a bit today.  God bless her!  One good thing about her being so young, she probably won't remember the pain involved or the procedures.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...