Tuesday, December 31, 2019

New Year's Eve

Dave and I had errands to run today and we wanted to walk one of the nature parks.  After walking at Largo Nature Park where we saw lots of critters, we then ran errands.  We decided to eat lunch at JD's and then had to get gas and pick up medicine for Dave.  We didn't get home until almost 3:00.  Then Dave helped me put together an egg casserole for tomorrow.  (People here call them stratas.)  So it's in the fridge and we'll bake it in the morning.  We have to be at the clubhouse for brunch at 10:00. 

Tonight we ate popcorn and watched The Lion King...fabulous animation - the animals look so real.  I wonder how they did that!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...