Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year!!

Remember when Y2K was such a big deal?  We're already at 2020 - my goodness, time sure flies!  I read last night after we went to bed.  People everywhere were shooting off fireworks so I wasn't able to sleep, so I just read instead. 

This morning, we had our Red Hatters' Brunch at the clubhouse.  We had 44 or so people there...good crowd!  Great food.  The egg dishes were good, plus there was fresh fruit and lots of other goodies. 

Good job, ladies!

After we finished brunch and had cleaned up, several people stuck around to help empty out the kitchen.  We're supposed to be getting new cabinets starting tomorrow.  We'll see.  I'm not holding my breath!

Dave and I took our walk this afternoon and then 6 of us ladies played cards tonight.  Fun day!  Happy 2020!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...