Friday, January 24, 2020

Friday

I went to WW to weigh in this morning.  I was ok by .4 of a pound - whew!!  I need to be more careful next month!!

After we got back from WW, John, Gayle, Dave and I went to see the manatees in Apollo Beach.  There were about 700 manatees in there today.  You could see them pretty well today!  Since there were so many of them, they were close to the surface.  We also saw flying sting rays!  They would just leap out of the water almost straight up.  Quite a sight. 

After we got our fill of the manatees, we went to lunch at Circles in Apollo Beach.  Wonderful food!!  Good scenery, too!


This is a papaya tree...so pretty!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...