Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday

I love prunes!  Don't know if you know that about me, but even as a child I loved prunes!  So this morning for breakfast I bit into one...that had a pit in it...grrr!  Unfortunately it popped one of my crowns off.  Finished eating breakfast and called the dentist's office.  I already had an appointment for a new crown on the tooth directly behind the one with the missing crown.  I could get in to see Dr Millan at 1:50. 

We went to Largo Nature Park and took our new neighbors.  Saw some birds, but no alligators.  Got a nice walk in, though.  Then back home to await my 1:30 departure for the dentist's office.  I got there and she told me that I really needed a new crown instead of her replacing the old one.  Great...just great!  One bright ray of sunshine. Since she already had me numbed up, she did both crown preps and now I don't have to go back on Wednesday.  I'm already done!  Yay!!  Unfortunately it cost me double!! 

I didn't get home until about 4:30.  My mouth is no longer numb and doesn't hurt at least. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...