Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wednesday

We had another cold day here.  It was very cold walking up to the clubhouse for coffee hour today.  It was warm in the clubhouse, though. 

We spent the day on the phone.  My dentist's office called to ask about my insurance since I'm doing a crown prep on Wednesday.  I told them I have Delta Dental, but they said they called them and I'm not enrolled.  So I spent over an hour on the phone with VIA Benefits (DuPont's benefits company) trying to speak to a DD rep.  I was assured that I do have coverage and they gave me a policy number different from the one I had.  In the meantime, the dentist's office called Dave's phone and left a message that they called DD again and I do have coverage.  So I spent an hour on the phone for nothing!

This afternoon, Dave and I had a video call with our financial advisor - another hour and a half on the phone with him!  At least we didn't have to hold the phone to our ears - video calls are pretty neat!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...