Monday, March 30, 2020

Monday

March is about gone.  In some ways it's gone really fast and because of our isolating, it's gone really slow too!  After we got home from our walk this morning, I got out the alcohol inks and did some more backgrounds.  I really enjoy it and I think the ones I did today are better than the ones from yesterday!  I know I got more ink on my hands today!!

Here are a couple of the ones I did:




I love the pink one.  Every time I look at the bottom one, I think of the creation story!  I guess that's the beauty of abstract art!  I've got a few more supplies coming so the looks of them will change in the next few days.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...