Sunday, March 29, 2020

Sunday

After we attended church online, Dave and I went to LNP to walk.  We were excited to see all 4 baby limpkins today!  The alligators didn't get them yet!!

Not only did we see the babies, but on the back of the park, we saw two pairs of wood ducks.  They are beautiful and in all the years we've been going to Largo Nature Park, we've seen them only once before.

Dave got a really good closeup shot of the male, but I can't find it.  I'll have to find out where the computer stored his files from today!  I found all of my pix, but none of his.  Hmmm??

I worked a bit with my alcohol inks today, but didn't get any pictures.  Hope to show you what I created tomorrow!

This evening when we got home from our walk around the park, we watched a good movie called "Instant Family" on Amazon Prime.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...