Friday, April 24, 2020

Friday

This was a very interesting day at The Ranch.  It started thundering about 5:00 AM and it's still thundering at 9:30 PM.  We sneaked in a walk between the rain drops this morning, but we didn't get to walk this afternoon.  About 10:30 we'd already had over 3" of rain.  I have no idea what's in the gauge now!  We needed rain, though, so I'm not complaining!!

I did day 2 of the Lightroom class through this photography group I belong to.  It's an 8-part class so from 2:00 to 4:00 each day I'm watching online. 

I forgot to mention, in our domino marathon, I finally won one.  Dave has won 3 and me 1.  I'm already behind by about 50 points in the set game.  Grrr!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...