Thursday, April 23, 2020

Thursday

This was a lazy day for me.  After our walk this morning, I watched The View..  Dave fixed burgers on the grill.  This afternoon I "attended" a class about the program Lightroom live on Facebook.  It's an 8-day class.  The first half of today's class was great and then the instructor couldn't get Lightroom to load after break.  So the second hour, I played solitaire and listened to him answer questions, etc.  Lightroom has to be open to learn about the various components of it.

This evening, I watched a bit of the NFL draft.  I wanted to see Joe Burrow's parents when he was chosen #1.  Joe's dad coached at Iowa State when I was there.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...