Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday

Happy Easter!  Dave and I walked early this morning so that  we got home in time to "go" to church at 9:30.  After that service, I watched the Easter Sunrise service and then watched 1st Presbyterian Church in Ottumwa's service.

Dave and I ordered breakfast from Speggtacular for lunch!  The food was really good.  We sat in the car in the parking lot and ate it.  It was nice to have bacon and eggs at a restaurant!

This afternoon we played a few "hands" of dominoes and then watered and dead-headed the flowers next door!  They are blooming like crazy!  I also ordered groceries but we can't get them until Tuesday now.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...