Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday

This is a photo of yesterday's alcohol inking.  I have 60 of the backgrounds done at this point, but I'm going to keep doing a few more.  It's so fun!  The ones I made today are a little "wilder" - I used a combination of colors.  I found out that hand sanitizer removes the ink from your hands - yay!

Dave and I went for a drive late this morning.  We just needed to see the water!  We got gas at Sam's for $1.55/gallon and then went over to the Courtney Campbell Causeway...just to see the beauty.  We couldn't park anywhere because the parking lots are all closed.  Lots of people walking, running, and riding bikes along there.  A few were not practicing isolation techniques!!

We got both our walks in and even played dominoes for a while today!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...