Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday

This morning we went to pick up the camper from Kyle's place.  Their house is so pretty with it's new edition and it's marine blue siding and white trim.  Got to see Blaise - he wanted me to see their ducks.  We talked from a distance.  He's a good boy! 

Dave worked on cleaning out the clean water tanks and helped a couple upstairs tear out some cupboards.  They have no clue what they're doing.  I told him to tell them to watch HGTV's Property Brothers to see how they demolish cupboards!  I busied myself in my craft studio...played with some inks!

We waited until about 5:00 to take our walk.  It was beautiful here today - almost chilly!  Perfect for walking!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...