Sunday, May 31, 2020

Sunday

After church this morning (online) I got busy culling out some of my stamping supplies that I haven't used for a long time.  I've put them in totes for the time being - I had to make room for my alcohol ink supplies!  I haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them yet.  I may donate them to the condo association.  We're having a yard sale at some point this summer and I'm thinking some of them might sell pretty well.  We'll see.

Dave went to Bryan's after lunch.  He took the camper out there to clean the outside of it.  Since he was there until after 5:00, I got a bunch of cards put together.  I don't have any sentiments on them yet.  That'll be another day. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...