Thursday, June 25, 2020

Thursday

Dave and I walked early today - not that we had anything pressing to do today!!  Everyday is becoming a bit like the last one.  One thing nice about social isolating is that you don't spend as much money because you don't go anywhere.  It'll be interesting reconciling our credit card statement now because most all of the entries will be for groceries! 

Dave had to go out to return our Florida license plate to Pinellas County this afternoon, plus we had something we'd ordered from Amazon that needed returned.  So while he was out, I sat out on the balcony and read.  It was just perfect out there!  I even had hummers visit while I was there.  When Dave came home, he stopped at Wendy's and got us each a Frosty!  That was a nice surprise.  I didn't need it, but I enjoyed it anyway!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...