Friday, June 26, 2020

Friday

Today was the get-ready day for our big yard sale tomorrow.  We moved everything from the far end of the garage to close to the front.  It only took us about 3 hours - there were 10 of us working on it.  Tomorrow morning EARLY we'll get everything outside and set up before our 8:00 AM start.  Sure hope everyone wears their masks!  After this sale, we're going into isolation again for a week to ten days.  Actually I get to see my family on the 4th!!  I'll try to social distance as much as possible.  I would hate it if I took this virus into my family. 

Tonight we went to Bryan's for pizza and movie night.  We watched the Lego movie #2.  Aidan was so excited about it.  He talked most of the way thru the movie - loudly!  Kaitlyn sat on my lap until Bryan came in from cleaning up the  dishes.  Then she wanted him - she's a daddy's girl, definitely!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...