Saturday, June 27, 2020

Saturday

What a beautiful Saturday!  Perfect for a yard sale here at Regency North!  We made about $1400 and sold LOTS of stuff.  I was a little disappointed with the turnout, but considering the coronavirus, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  Almost everyone who came to our sale wore masks.  I heard no coughing or sneezing and people pretty much stayed away from others except to pay for their stuff!

I'm exhausted tonight.  I walked almost 5 miles today and yesterday, carrying stuff, putting up tables, etc.  I'm too old for this kind of punishment!  At least this morning I came in under my goal weight, so I was able to make it thru June without losing my lifetime status with WW.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...