Monday, June 8, 2020

Monday

This day started mighty early!!  I had an appointment with my neurologist in Iowa City at 9:00 AM!!  I wonder why on earth I would have gotten that early of an appointment!!  That meant we had  to leave Waterloo by 7:30 - which meant we had to get up by 6:30!!  Next year's appointment is at 10:40 - I'm older and wiser this year!!  Anyway, I got good news there - no Parkinson's!!

This afternoon, Dave mowed at Bryan's and I worked on cards...and took a 30 minute nap!!  I'm ready for the last step of my Christmas cards - stamping the sentiment on the inside.  Then all I'll have to  do is write the letter to go in them and print out the labels for addressing them!  This is definitely the earliest I have worked on Christmas cards!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...