Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday

We did it.  We traded in our camper for a new model and we love it!  I will get pictures posted soon.  We've kept it a secret from the kids, though.  Bryan and Aidan are coming out tomorrow to try to fish so they'll see it then.  It's really been hard keeping the secret.  We were at Bryan's tonight for pizza and movie night.  I thought Dave was going to give it away tonight when he told Bryan we had both our car and pickup here...so he'd recognize us! 

We watched "Cars II" - fun movie.  Aidan really gets into the movies!  Kaitlyn sat on my lap for at least 30 minutes of the movie...then she sat with Dave...then she became a wild child!!  She ended up being up about an hour longer than she should have, but at least she wasn't crying...she was very happy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...