Thursday, July 23, 2020

Thursday

We're camping again.  We came out to Big Woods Lake, which is actually in Cedar Falls.  We were able to get a good spot on the end of a row...that way when the kids come out on Saturday, we can sit out by the fire and not have to worry about neighbors being close.  It's supposed to be really, really hot here this weekend.  Tomorrow night we'll be going to Bryan's for pizza and movie night. 

Tonight we're already hunkered down for the night.  I had nightmares last night and I woke myself screaming!  I'm reading a book that has a man who kills people and eats them as steak...I've never been bothered by gory books, but this one got to me.  Someone was pouring salt on me to make me into steak!!  I will not be reading that book any more.  The last one I read in this series was gory, but didn't bother me at all.  Oh well, I have others on my Kindle!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...