Sunday, July 5, 2020

Saturday and Sunday

Happy Independence Day!  It was a beautiful but hot weekend in Iowa.  On Saturday Dave went to Bryan's to power-wash his patio and house.   The kids are camping, so it is a good time for Dave to do this kind of work...no little people outside!  I played in my studio and then at 11:00 I went to Kyle's.  Since we're isolating after our condo's yard sale, I didn't go to stay.  I had Bob's cooler to return to him and some flowers for next year's Decoration Day.  Plus, my contribution to the family potluck was chips!  When I got there, Bob came out to meet me and Blaise came running for his hug...but I had to tell him that he couldn't hug me...that was sad.  I told him I loved him a whole bunch and he was okay, but it was sad for me.  Kaylee and Clayton brought McCoy out to about 10 feet away from me.  He's a cutie!  He said "Peg" and Bobbobbob for Grandpa Bob!  Rowyn was asleep but I was able to see Oaklyn.. 

In the evening, we watched The Horses of McBride and then at 9:30 we took our chairs outside and watched the fireworks next door.

Today Dave went out to finish his power-washing job while I "attended" my 3 church services.  Then I went walk, but it was really hot so I only did a little over 1.2 miles.  We watched The Women of Brewster Place.    We ate dinner at 4:00 and now I'm watching Sunday night's game shows. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...