Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday

We've got another beautiful moon tonight, although it looks a bit hazy...maybe my window needs washed.  I think the Sahara sand is in the sky over Iowa tonight.

We had a hot beautiful day here.  At one point it was 91 outside.  It's still 82 and it's almost 10 PM.  It'll be hot tomorrow! 

Dave went out to mow at Bryan's today.  I drove out to pick black raspberries, but I only found 7-8...we'll try again Sunday morning.  I have a feeling Erin's folks picked them yesterday.  Erin told us to get them tomorrow, but they won't be ripe yet.  I came home and made ham balls for lunch.  They got done at 1:00 but Dave didn't get home until 2:35!!  We had to warm them back up for a late lunch.  The rest of the day, I read and played with my inks.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...