Thursday, July 2, 2020

Thursday

Has anyone noticed how beautiful the moon is tonight?  It is shining brightly right outside my "window to the world."  I wish I could get a good picture of it, but I don't have the equipment or the patience to try tonight. 

I sure hope everyone is well out there.  My goodness this virus is running rampant again.  I guess people can't be patient and wait it out.  If we could just keep social distancing and wearing masks, I think we could make it stop...but it's going to take everyone getting on board, not just some of us.

It was a hot one here today...close to 90 and supposed to get hotter this weekend.  I'm sure glad we didn't go camping.  We'd have just stayed in the camper all day in the  a/c!  I'd rather be here - at least there's something to do here.  (I finished about 25 cards today and actually got my craft table kind of cleaned up!  I also baked banana bread and Dave got groceries.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...