Friday, August 21, 2020

Friday

Since it was going to be a hot one today, we got our walk in early.  Other than that, though, we didn't do much today.  This evening we went to see Linda and my great-great nephew and my great-great twin nieces.  What a fun time.  I got to read to them and then Blaise read to me.  He's a good reader!!  Linda said he's reading 3rd grade books and he is only starting 1st grade!  

This was such a fun time.  Oaklyn loved my phone and wouldn't give it back to me until we left.  Rowyn took us to see her room and I got to watch Oaklyn take her feeding which I'd never seen done before...plus she ate some yogurt with her spoon!  Blaise has a Cubs room, complete with the coolest nightlight (a baseball diamond with his name on it).  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...