Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday

 Dave went to the doctor about his wrist today.  Had a bunch of xrays and got some prednisone type drug.  He's feeling a bit better this evening.  I didn't feel so well today.  Don't know why.  I've had headaches for the last 2-3 days so it might just be allergies.  I closed the balcony door and turned the air back on.  I'm hoping that will help!

I didn't do much except I baked cookies for Dave and took a nap.  Oh, I also read a bunch.  I'm reading a good book...Golden Poppies by Laila Ibrahim.  This is the 3rd in a series of wonderful books.  The first one is Yellow Crocus, then Mustard Seed, and this year Golden Poppies came out.  Wonderful characters - very well-written.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...