Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tuesday

 Today Mary and I finished our painting and tonight we put the frame on it and  hung it in the lobby.  Most people really liked it, but the oldest among us thought it was definitely different.  Our lobby is now updated and modern looking - the funeral home look is gone!!  Here's Mary and I with our original abstract art!!

We pulled colors out of the paintings on the other side of the lobby and we did really well with the colors.  The canvas is 4' x 5' so it's a big painting.  

This evening I attended a Zoom Bible study thru our church here in Waterloo.  It's all about the Psalms...very interesting.  Dave mowed at Bryan's.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...