Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday

 Wow, it was another day over 90 today.  We're supposed to get a bit of a break on Friday.  I did go outside today...for a while!  Not long, but I was in the shade and we had a nice breeze at that time.  Dave went to get the camper so we could get it loaded tomorrow.  We'll take off for Maquoketa after I get my stitches out on Friday.  

We cooked some country style ribs today - cooked them for 2 hours.  We'll put them on the fire Friday night to finish cooking them.  Hope they're good.  They've got more fat on them than I like, but we'll cut most of that off before they go on the campfire..  We'll then add BBQ sauce wand hope that they are wonderful!

I'm watching the Cubs.  I get so frustrated.  I don't understand how they can look so good and the next day look so bad.  We're still doing well overall, though.

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...