Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friday

 Friday sneaked by and I didn't remember to blog...so since I'm up at 6:00 AM I may as well do it now.  We had another beautiful day here.  I love Fall-like weather!  Dave and I went for our walk early because he had more painting to do downstairs.  I was able to get in to see my favorite hair stylist for a haircut - I was pretty shaggy.  I'm not any more!  She got a bit scissor happy!!  

This evening we went to Bryan's for pizza and movie night.  Unfortunately we watched Cars 2 again.  The other grandma & grandpa hadn't seen it yet so that's why Aidan chose it, but right before the movie started they decided to go home instead of staying.  Aidan, however, still wanted to watch Cars 2 so we had to watch it again.  

When we finally got home I watched the end of the Cubs game and forgot to blog!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...