Thursday, September 3, 2020

Thursday

 It was another perfect day here.  Low humidity and in the 70's!  We walked early before Dave took off to work with Neil painting the ceiling in the east entrance area.  I'm hoping they got done with most of it today.  He worked most of the day for the last two or three days down there.  I finally got the alcohol inks out again today.  Did a couple of cards - one of which I'm going to "edit" tomorrow.  I now, however, have ink all over my fingers!  I also sat out on the balcony today trying to get a good picture of one of the hummingbirds.  We have 3 that chase each other around all day...until I go sit on the balcony - then they seem to disappear!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...