Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tuesday

 After The View, Dave and I went to Sheel's to buy me a sweatshirt.  I don't own one at all.  So I went to buy an ISU one, of course.   The one I wanted was gone except for a white one and I didn't want white.  So I found another one I really, really liked.  Did you know that college sweatshirts are over $50?!!  Wow!  I'll get a lot of good out of this one...

Today being Tuesday, Starbeck's (a BBQ place in Cedar Falls) has a Tuesday special...pulled pork sandwich (with homemade bread), baked beans (which is really several different kinds of beans),  a cornbread muffin and a drink for $8,99.  We each only ate half of our meal, so we can have it again tomorrow!  Yay!

Tonight I was on my zoom Bible study when something happened that it ended.  I never could get back on.  So I watched the Cubs get beat instead!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...