Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wednesday

 What a gorgeous day!!  It was mid-70s and no humidity.  We sat out for a long time this evening.  We've had wasps trying to build nests all over the south side of the building, so we sitting out watching where they were going when a hummingbird flew right up to my face.  Scared me half to death!!  He kept coming back and flying really close to both of us.  Very entertaining little bugger!  Dave got a couple of pix of him that he put on his facebook page.

We walked early this morning when it was less than 60 degrees out.  I got to wear my new sweatshirt.  By the time we were done walking, though, I wished I didn't have it on!

Dave edged the lawn for the last time this summer.  While he was doing that, I baked 6 dozen cookies.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...