Friday, October 9, 2020

Friday

 We were back up in the 80's again today!  Our walk today was at the Cedar Valley Arboretum where they had a huge display of scarecrows.  I got a bunch of pictures, but I didn't get them uploaded to my computer.  :(  When we got home, we both took naps.

Dave's brother-in-law passed today.  Pray for Pat and the kids.  They were married about 55 years so it'll be really hard for Pat.  For good news, Bob got to go home today and when he called me this morning, he said he felt good.  I'm sure he's on good drugs!  He said the doctor is impressed at how well he's getting along.  

This evening I ordered tenderloins from Newton's for supper.  Free French fries on Fridays!  This is what is left over from our two sandwiches...plus, we each only ate half  of our sandwich!!


This is just the bun and condiments...no meat in it yet!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...