Thursday, October 8, 2020

Thursday

 This was a yoyo day.  Dave's brother-in-law was in the ICU in critical condition with the same kind of cancer that Robin Roberts had - MDS.  This evening's update is that he is a bit better.  Also, my brother had a knee replacement today.  He called me a while ago...he's feeling pretty good this evening.  He's planning to go home tomorrow.

Dave went to Bryan's to get some wood for the new fire ring here at the condo, so I had to walk by myself.  It was absolutely gorgeous out.  The trees here are beautiful right now.




Liars' club was fun, too.  The guys were talking about last night's debate.  I'm so surprised that all of them are voting Democrat!  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...