Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Tuesday

 After The View I got my hair cut and then had a pedicure.  Not a bad way to spend a couple of ours.  There weren't very many people in the nail place and I was the only one getting my hair done.  That's a good thing for me.  

We both took naps this afternoon and then we've basically done nothing tonight.  I did get my newsletter in to the printers.  I wish there was something to write about!  No activities except bingo and cards.  When  we get down there, I don't plan to do either of those...maybe bingo because there's more control over germs than with cards.  We're starting bowling on Nov. 4th, but we won't be doing that...we sit too close to each other and there's no place to get 6 feet away!  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...