Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wednesday

 We were able to walk outside today.  It was cold, but we dressed for it.  I'm still holding out on wearing socks, though!  After lunch, Dave went to Bryan's to "play" in the woods!  I "played" in my studio, organizing the sentiments for my cards...and I finished 8 cards also.  

I made a coating for chicken tonight and baked it (since the grill is put away for the season)!  I used brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, and chili powder.  It really made the chicken good!  We're trying to use up what's in our freezer so we don't have so much to take south when we go.  I didn't put the chicken in the oven until we came up from Liars'' Club.  

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...