Monday, January 18, 2021

Monday

 I hate going to the dentist...and today was one of those "dentist" days.  My appointment was at 9:00 - I finally got in the chair about 9:30.  That didn't make me happy to start out.  I had a soft spot starting under a bridge so Dr had to take off a 3-tooth bridge, work on building up those teeth under it, take an impression to order a new bridge and then put on a temporary.  I was in the chair until about noon...again, that didn't make me happy.  Then I was presented with a $1,600 bill - again not happy!!!  My mouth is pretty sore so I took a nap when I got home.  I finally ate a sandwich and some yogurt this evening for supper.  My mouth wasn't happy with me so I didn't want to eat!

That's about all I did all day.  I tried to order groceries from Sam's Club but I didn't want to get them until Friday.  They don't let you order that early...grrrr!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...